ACO Infrastructure is the market leading brand for trench drainage in transportation infrastructure applications. ACO’s systems consist of factory manufactured channel units made from corrosion resistant durable materials designed to withstand the most challenging environments. This makes them ideal for diverse Australian climates and durable in all seasons. ACO Infrastructure comprises a number of systems and comes complete with either non-removable or removable lockable grates.
The range includes:
Product range benefits
- Factory manufactured channel units
- Made from corrosion resistant durable materials
- Withstands the most challenging environments
- Comes complete with either non-removable or removable lockable grates
- Wide range of systems to meet project requirements
- Systems compliant to AS 3996 and EN 1433
- Complimentary project services to ensure proper specification and installation
- Systems featured on Austroads Guide to Road Design Part 5A
- Manufactured in Emu Plains, Sydney
- Roads and highways
- Mass transit systems – rail, bus, terminals, truck stops etc…
- Bridges & tunnels
- Seaports and container terminals
ACO have been manufacturing and supplying products to transport infrastructure projects in Australia for over 25 years and worldwide for over 50 years. To view ACO’s recent case studies, click here.
ACO Infrastructure - world leading trench drain systems
ACO Infrastructure comprises a dedicated range of trench drains for roads & highways; rail, bus, truck stops, bridges & tunnels, seaports and container terminals
Made from durable materials ACO can offer a durable solution for any application.
As a leading manufacturer of drainage solutions, we are experts in our field.
ACO’s Technical Services department offers obligation free advice to ensure the correct product is chosen for specific projects.
About ACO Australia
Founded in 1946, the ACO Group has since established a strong reputation as reliable and innovative manufacturers of products for the building and construction industry. ACO in Australia was established in 1993 and is Australasia’s leading manufacturer of water and cable management products with production facilities located in Western Sydney and Goulburn, New South Wales. To read more, click here.
ACO. Creating future of drainage
ACO is a global leader in water management, with products to collect, clean, hold and release water; addressing all phases of the water cycle and supporting water sensitive urban design. ACO offers a range of products for drainage and other services both outside and within the building envelope. To read more, click here.